-You need a box of Dunkin Hines (or other) cake mix !
-Just follow the steps with regards to pre-heating the oven, and making the batter, written on the box.
-then line your cup cake pan with the little paper cupcake holders.
-line the bottom of the holders with a bit of the batter, and place a Hershies Kiss chocolate on top. (optional, but it is a nice little surprise when you bite in)
-Then fill the holder almost all the way to the top.
- and Bake :)
- let them cool for 10-20 minutes after they come out of the oven
The Nutella (yes,I said Nutella) Icing:
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 3 cups sifted icing sugar
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup Nutella
* Just mix them all together with an electric mixer.
* Let it cool in the fridge while the cupcakes are also cooling (~10-20 mins)
The Perfect Hearts:
-This is made of a thicker icing (my homemade recipe) that looks like fondant, but tastes WAY better.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup shortning
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 cups sifted sugar
* Again just mix it all together.
* It is very thick (don’t worry)
* Put it on a board covered in parchment paper. Then put parchment paper over it, and roll it until it is flat with a rolling pin. The parchment paper in top stops the icing from sticking to the rolling pin.
* Use a heart cut out (if you have) or just take a knife and make little hearts.
Putting it together:
* Once your cupcakes have cooled completely ice them with the Nutella icing
* Then put the hearts on top
AND ENJOY <3